Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Aveeno's Positively Radiant Night Cream!





Hey y'all!

I know I've already reviewed this product but I wanted to do a fun post about it as well. You can see me applying my Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream that I received through the coolest thing ever, Influenster.
Of course I had my nifty eye mask on waiting for me to take my beauty rest!
Here's a picture of me the next day after using the Aveeno Night Cream. Not to toot my own horn but I looked and felt positively radiant! 

Bonus: Influenster asked, "What is your radiant dream for 2013?" My answer to that is to keep moving forward in my life and getting closer to my greater goal of finishing college, getting a good job and maintaining a happy and healthy lifestyle. What about you? #RadiantWithAveeno

Don't forget to go to www.influenster.com to learn more about Influenster! Also, next time you're out shopping, pick up a jar of this Aveeno Night Cream and see what it does for your skin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment