Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles!

Once again, I'm here with a review on a product that Influenster selected me to test out! This time, it's the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles!

I've been familiar with the brand and some of the products and have actually used the inserts for heels for the ball of your foot but not the whole shabang!

So Monday, I went to see the Queen B perform here in Houston! So of course at a Beyonce' concert it's a must that you're on your feet, dancing the entire night! I decided to wear a new pair of wedges and thought it would be the PERFECT time to test these insoles out!

They really do the get job done. Now, I don't believe that you can wear heels and not EVER feel it in your feet but this definitely alleviated the pains of being a woman in heels! The next day, I didn't feel as if I had heels on for six hours!

Take a look!






Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment