Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dessange Review!

It's been a long time since I've written anything here on HauledUp! but I am back! This time, Influenster has sent me a new hair care product line. Dessange's Oleo Miracle Replenishing line come with a shampoo, conditioner and oil to give your hair a healthy blend of Argan, Camelia and Pracaxli oils. Here's what Dessange says about their product line:

"DESSANGE Paris introduces Oleo Miracle Collection, a hair care line infused with nutrients from nature's most precious oils. Bolstering delicious notes of orange, gardenia petals and sandalwoor, the reparative collection works to help transofmr hair suffering from thermal, chemical, and environmental damage for a  visibly softer, healthier look. Offering intense nourishment, the formulas are infused with three kay natural oils: Argan Oil, Camelia Oil, and Pracaxi Oil, leaving hair smooth, bounce and manageable."  -Dessange
So without further adieu, lets get into the review!

Here are the three products I received complimentary of Influenster! From left to right: Oleo Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner and Oil.


Here's what my hair looked like before I used the Dessange system on it. A hot mess, I know lol. 




Two shots of my hair after washing. I loved the smell of the product right off. I for one am a person who won't use a product if it doesn't smell good. What I noticed was that some curls that disappeared came back to life in the front, hey you!


Chaka Khan came out to play. I blow-dried my hair with the comb attachment. My hair is feeling pretty soft at this point. 



I flat-ironed my hair and I actually loveeeed how my hair looked and felt. My hair is currently pretty damaged due to heat and coloring. It hasn't looked the same for a while. I love the way my hair looked--very shiny, flowing and the color was poppin!




Later on, I rewashed my hair in hopes to leave it natural and see what would happen. 


This was the first day and to be honest, I didn't enjoy the same results the first time. This is not a product I would recommend for those who wear their hair natural and like to just do a wash and go. This product, in my personal opinion, is one that would be best used with some sort of heat application to really lock in the oil. I'll stick with my wavy/curly haired products for when I want to wear my natural hair but for the times when I want a sleek look, I'll be reaching for the Dessange system. 

Learn more about Dessange here.
You can purchase Dessange at Target

No comments:

Post a Comment